- Internship placement with NGOs to experience social work in developing countries such as Nepal.
- Gain practical hands-on social work experience.
- Get involved in various tasks related to Social Initiatives and Social Work.
- Work with a dedicated Supervisor to guide you for professional work experience.
- Make an impact in helping rural communities uplift their livelihood.
- Inspire yourself through empowering others and making an impact.
Our virtual / remote Social Work Internship is a program which is designed to prepare volunteers / interns to participate in some social initiatives in their life or do some inspiring and challenging work in the future. We aim through this social work program to help you build your self-confidence to take on challenges and find ways to address a situation. In this process you will have lots of opportunities to do social work development research and help people on the ground to share the experience of social work in action.
We hope that after being a part of this virtual / remote social work internships program, you can be proactive in developing and taking some initiatives for social development issues. During the program, we provide you several opportunities to work with Youth and Womens groups with whom you can share your ideas and develop a mindset regarding new initiatives from social work research. You may even devise an innovative idea for social development action to inspire future generations!
As an intern in our virtual / remote Social Work Internship Program, you will be:
- Working with NGOs on social initiatives to learn about social work procedures.
- Helping local organizations to run social initiatives and awareness campaigns.
- Working with Youth and Women's groups to share ideas relating to social issues.
- Develop innovative ideas and plans for possible social initiatives and causes.
- Conducting research on social issues to identify a sustainable development approach.
Learning Outcomes form the Programs:
- Enhance your understanding of social work and social issues in developing countries.
- Learn about the impact of social work and social initiatives in uplifting rural livelihoods.
- Gain practical work experience in social work and social development issues.
- Learn of the process of NGO Operation and its modality in Social Services.
- Be inspired to become a Social Worker.
Skills & Requirements:
Relevant academic background.
Fluency in written and spoken English
Strong communications skills
An ability to meet deadlines
An interest in Social Work / Social Issues
Ability to work well independently
The program includes:
Customized internship placement in your desired program with flexible duration, start dates and weekly hours.
Welcome orientation and cultural immersion programs.
Internship placement focused on professional career development and skill competencies.
Individual program guidance, internship monitoring and check-ins.
Certificate and Reference letter upon completion of your internship program.
Please always feel free to contact us for more information about the program.