- Gain practical hands-on NGO Management Work experience.
- Get involved in various tasks related to NGO Management and Operation works.
- Work with a dedicated Supervisor to guide you for professional work experience.
- Make an impact in helping rural communities uplift their livelihood.
- Inspire yourself through empowering others and making an impact.
Our virtual / remote NGO Management internship Program is an internship program which will help you to understand the core process of NGO operation and management system through practical approaches. Also, the aim of the program is to help enhance your NGO career; giving you a platform which gives you a very practical and professional experience for NGO Management work where you can develop yourself as a successful, suitable and confident candidate for entering the vast world of NGOs / INGOs sectors.
In our virtual / remote NGO Management internship program, we will give you an opportunity to learn how the grassroots level NGOs are functioning; for example, their funding strategies, program designing, implementing and evaluation process. You can learn about all these aspects through meeting the NGO Management and Operation teams as well as their beneficiaries. Also, as part of this process we provide you with an opportunity to conduct research on successful NGO operation and management processes, interacting with NGO stakeholders and their beneficiaries, to gain insight and in-depth knowledge of successful NGO management and operation processes.
As an intern in our virtual / remote NGO Management Internship Program you will be:
- Learning the process of successful NGO Management & Operations.
- Designing projects, meeting and interacting with NGO stakeholders and beneficiaries.
- Conducting research relating to NGO Management / Operations.
- Helping to develop sustainable projects and run marketing campaigns.
- Assisting with a variety of fundraising activities and initiatives.
- Involved in helping partner NGOs to develop programs, implement strategies, proposals and report writing.
Learning Outcomes form the Programs:
- Enhance your understanding of NGO management and NGO operation.
- Learn NGO Management, operation process and its Impact on rural livelihoods.
- Gain practical work experience in the NGO Management sector.
- Learn the process of NGO Projects & Program Development and its modality.
- Be inspired to work in NGOs / INGOs and Non Profit sectors.
Skills & Requirements:
Relevant academic background.
Fluency in written and spoken English
Strong communications skills
An ability to meet deadlines
An interest in Social Work / Social Issues
Ability to work well independently
The program includes:
Customized internship placement in your desired program with flexible duration, start dates and weekly hours.
Welcome orientation and cultural immersion programs.
Internship placement focused on professional career development and skill competencies.
Individual program guidance, internship monitoring and check-ins.
Certificate and Reference letter upon completion of your internship program.
Please always feel free to contact us for more information about the program.