- Gain practical real work experience in Microfinance sectors.
- Get involved in various tasks related to Microfinance projects in Nepal.
- Work with a dedicated supervisor to guide you for professional work experience.
- Make an impact in helping rural communities for uplifting their livelihood.
- Inspire yourself through empowering others.
If you are looking for virtual / remote Microfinance Internships opportunities to use your finance and business skills to help disadvantaged communities in developing countries, then our virtual / remote microfinance internships could be the right program for your career path. As an intern in this program, you can learn and expand your horizon of how microfinance has been a great tool in impacting the rural livelihoods and communities in developing countries to give financial freedom to small / micro enterprise business owners.
Through this virtual / remote microfinance internship program, you will be able to research and learn how micro entrepreneurs are operating their small / micro enterprises and learn about their real-life stories of success. You will be part of a program to empower them by providing help in business planning, market research, product development and at the same time you can feel inspired you have been part of the change of socio-economic development for social transformation.
As an intern in our virtual / remote Microfinance Internship Program, you will be:
- Conducting research and learning how micro entrepreneurs are operating their small / micro enterprises.
- Providing help in business planning, market research, product development etc.
- Researching the impact of Microfinance in rural communities for socio-economic development.
- Prepare innovative business plans, proposals for entrepreneurs to develop sustainable livelihood projects and programs.
- Perform the assigned related tasks for microfinance project development.
Learning Outcomes form the Programs:
- Enhance your understanding of microfinance in developing countries.
- Learn about microfinance opportunities and its impact on rural livelihoods.
- Gain practical work experience in Micro Enterprise Development from micro entrepreneurs.
- Learn the process of microfinance operation and its modality.
- Feel inspired about socio-economic development.
Skills & Requirements:
Relevant academic background.
Fluency in written and spoken English
Strong communications skills
An ability to meet deadlines
An interest in Social Work / Social Issues
Ability to work well independently
The program includes:
Customized internship placement in your desired program with flexible duration, start dates and weekly hours.
Welcome orientation and cultural immersion programs.
Internship placement focused on professional career development and skill competencies.
Individual program guidance, internship monitoring and check-ins.
Certificate and Reference letter upon completion of your internship program.
Please always feel free to contact us for more information about the program.