- Gain Practical work experience in Fundraising and Communication, working virtually!
- Get involved in various tasks related to Fundraising and Communications to help NGOs.
- Work with dedicated Supervisor to guide you for Professional Work experiences.
- Make an Impact for helping the rural communities to uplift their livelihoods!
- Empower others to Inspire Yourself and make Impact!
Are you interested in working to help NGOs and make a real impact working virtually, then we offer virtual / remote Fundraising and Communication Internships, where you can make a real difference in life! Through this virtual Internship program, you can gain hands on experience working in nonprofit sector fundraising and communication. If you are a creative, self-motivated, and result-orientated intern willing to help contributing in community development projects in developing countries then you can help creating at least one fundraising event during your internship and help to develop fundraising strategies.
We have virtual / remote Fundraising and Communication internships opportunities where you can choose to work in many different types of NGO projects working in grassroots level ranging from education, community health, Micro-Enterprise development programs, women empowerment and many more directly benefitting for various underprivileged communities in Nepal. Your contribution as a Fundraising and communication interns will help very much to make successful for those projects with proper fundraising strategy will help empowering the rural communities and will contribute directly benefitting those community groups.
As an intern in our virtual /remote Fundraising and Communication Internship Program, you will be:
- Helping to create and execute short-term and long-term fundraising strategies.
- Doing fundraising research and helping develop a fundraising plans.
- Create at least one fundraising event during internship.
- Assisting with (a) researching new fund-raising markets, (b) researching potential donors, (c) organizing special campaigns.
- Writing grant applications and other funding proposals.
- Assisting with monitoring and evaluation, report writing, and overall strategy development.
- Helping to run various digital fundraising and email marketing campaigns.
Learning Outcomes form the Programs:
- Gain hands on experience running fundraising campaigns for NGOs and understand the Opportunities and challenges involved.
- Enhance your understanding of the Fundraising and Communication.
- Learn the real impact of Fundraising Helping directly benefitting rural communities.
- Learn the process of Fundraising and Communication using various Digital Platforms.
- Inspire and Challenge yourself to become Influential Fundraiser!
Skills & Requirements:
Relevant academic background.
Fluency in written and spoken English
Strong communications skills
An ability to meet deadlines
An interest in Social Work / Social Issues
Ability to work well independently
The program includes:
Customized internship placement in your desired program with flexible duration, start dates and weekly hours.
Welcome orientation and cultural immersion programs.
Internship placement focused on professional career development and skill competencies.
Individual program guidance, internship monitoring and check-ins.
Certificate and Reference letter upon completion of your internship program.
Please always feel free to contact us for more information about the program.